Experience and Technological Advantages
• Extensive experience worldwide.
• More than 200.000 successful operations.
• Wide experience in land and marine operations.
• Compact equipment that are easily mobilized.
• Measurement without deferral of production.
• Measuring system with no moving parts and low pressure drops (less than 1.0 kg/cm2).
• Local and International support.
• Measurements on heavy, light, and superlight oil.
• Robust and reliable hardware..
• Low power
• Dual Velocity Method, powerful for handling different flow regimes.
• Redundant autonomous verification.
• Independent of changes in H2S, CO2 and viscosity.
The service includes stationary or mobile equip-ment to be installed on production facilities loca-ted in marine, terrestrial and / or lake sites.
Accurate, timely and reliable information.
Low operating cost compared to conventional measurement.
SURPETROL has designed autonomous measurement systems that are compact and easily mobilized, which enables the measu-rement to be highly efficient on individual wells.
Each of SURPETROL’s units has the ability to transmit the information obtained during the measurement service.