- Integral policy of HSEQ (Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment
- Policy of Responsibility for collaborated commitments of the client HSEQ guidelines
- Policy of Alcohol and Drugs
- Policy of the use of Vehicles
- Policy of ConfidentialInformation
- Policy of Identification, Tracking, management of client prperty, and product
- HSEQ ST001 “Personal Image to the Client”
- HSEQ ST002 “Evaluation of Risk”
- HSEQ ST003 “Personal Protective Equipment”
- HSEQ ST004 “Emergency Response”
- HSEQ ST005 “Driving Safety”
- HSEQ ST006 “Personal Welfare - Health”
- HSEQ ST007 “Order and Cleanliness”
- HSEQ ST008 “Environmental Awareness”
- HSEQ ST009 “H2S”
- HSEQ ST010 "Work Permit"
- HSEQ ST011 "Incident Report"
- HSEQ ST012 "Education and Training"
- HSEQ ST013 "Radiation Safety"
- HSEQ ST014 "Injury Prevention"
- HSEQ ST015 “Arrival in Location”
- HSEQ ST016 "Hazardous Waste Management"
- HSEQ ST017 "First Aid”
- HSEQ ST018 “Change of Management”
- HSEQ ST019 “Document Control”
In SURPETROL the HSEQ is a matter of attitude and firm convictions, requires commitment,
participation. All employees are responsible for HSEQ, from management to each of the
in the company, which is why we developed a proactive culture of HSEQ that should be:
and disclosed by all employees as an integral part of our daily activities. Our belief
is: Zero is possible!
Implementing the HSEQ effectives are valuable individually for each person and bring
added value to the company
and its customers.
- Zero, incidents and injuries
- Zero, emissions to air, water and soil
- Zero, absenteeism due to medical incapacity
- Zero, occupational illnesses
- Zero, nonconformities and customer complaints